A solid marketing strategy is key to bringing customers and revenue to your business. Many businesses have realized that the saying, “If you build it, they will come” does not apply to building a Web site. You must promote your site in the search engines and through other online mediums to realize a return on your investment.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the practice of optimizing a website to rank on your desired and relevant keywords and phrases. In addition to website content, there are many other practices that can enhance your websites ranking in the search engines. Be wary of any company that offers a guarantee about any particular ranking, as ultimately, the exact ranking is out of their control.
- Analysis of meta tags and title tags
- Creation of Google Analytics Website Stats
- Detailed incoming link report
- Creation of search engine friendly site map
Think about the way you look for products and services on the Internet. You look them up on a search engine, usually at Yahoo or MSN or Google. You get millions of results and what do you do? You click on the first page of sites until you get to what you’re looking for, right? NQN Media Group will make your website one of those top rankings. We will guarantee our results, and it will be done in a honest, cost-effective way.
Search Engine Optimization
Top search rankings equals more relevant traffic, clients and business. Although every web site we build already includes basic on-site search engine optimization, this may not be enough for competitive and hard to rank keyword phrases.
Our SEO method is simple. We will take care of everything for a low setup cost and a flat fee every month. We provide the following services for SEO.
- On-Site SEO. On-Site Search Engine Optimization is used to optimize your site to have a positive impact on your search engine rankings. This is also the first stage to effectively optimize your site prior to off-site SEO. The best optimization according to Google’s SEO Guide: Code optimization, XML site map, navigation, and robot.txt is recommended for Google to fully recognize your site.
- Back Link Campaign. One of the key components of ranking well is the amount of links pointing to your website. These links essentially act as a vote for your website. We will conceptualize and launch a back link popularity campaign for your site with links from highly trusted and reliable websites that ensure you gain the best results and stay ahead of your competition. This also ensures that all the major search engines will visit and index your site. You DO NOT need to perform a search engine submission.
- Search Engine Submission. Website submission to major search engines, social web services, directories, forums/blogs, and quality back link campaigns will get your website onto the first page of search results quicker. This is another procedure to ensure that all the major search engines will visit and index your site.
Search Engine Marketing
Search engine marketing or SEM, refers mainly to the text ads that appear at the top or on the right hand columns of search engine results. It may also include identifying and placement of optimized ads on relevant high traffic web sites with the sole purpose of capturing click through traffic to your own web page.
- Pay-Per-Click Campaign. PPC advertising allows you to start running ads within hours after setting up your account. You will begin to see targeted visitors immediately after the start of the campaign.
- Advertising Opportunities Research. We will research and compile a list of relevant sites that make good advertising sense. These ad campaigns will drive targeted and relevant traffic to your web site. But we will always keep your budget in mind when determining which opportunities best suit your needs.